SA Women in Sport #watchthewomen Instagram competition
How to enter:
Download the Instagram app for iPhone or Android
Attend one of these summer sporting events:
- MAC Adelaide Lightning v Bendigo Spirit, Friday December 29, 2017
- Adelaide Strikers v Melbourne Stars, Tuesday January 9, 2018
- Aussie Spirit v Denso Bright Pegasus, Saturday January 27 & Sunday January 28, 2018
- Adelaide United v Brisbane, Sunday January 28, 2018
- South Adelaide v Glenelg, Friday February 2, 2018
Take a photo of yourself at the event
Post your photo to Instagram at the event and tag @sa_womeninsport #watchthewomen
Edit your photo using the Instagram process (privacy settings must be set to ‘public’ for us to view your photo)
Follow @sa_womeninsport on Instagram
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years. Proof of age may be required.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must upload a photo of themselves at the identified sporting events and upload on their Instagram account and use the hashtag #watchthewomen.
- Only entries submitted via the Instagram app with the hashtag #watchthewomen will be accepted.
- Photos must be taken and uploaded between December 29, 2017 and February 2, 2018.
- Only one entry per person at each event is permitted.
- Employees of the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (“DPTI”) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promotional Period commences at 4:00pm CST on December 29, 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm CST 24th February 2, 2018.
- Entrants must be residents of South Australia at the time of claiming the prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission of their entry or entries.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. ORS accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- Entries received will be considered final. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, or entries other than in accordance with the Competition terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you accept that the Office for Recreation and Sport may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
- By entering the competition, you give the Office for Recreation and Sport permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to receive emails from DPTI.ORSParticipation@sa.gov.au
- If entrants do not wish to be bound by the Competition terms and conditions or participate in the competition they must email DPTI.ORSParticipation@sa.gov.au and advise that they do not wish to participate. Failure to notify ORS by email will be deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Go into the draw to win a $500 Rebel Sports Voucher
- One entry per event, attend all five events for five entries.
- An entry will be drawn from all of those entered which meet all of the conditions of entry.
- Winner will be drawn at 12 noon on Wednesday, February 7, 2017 (or at such other time as the Promoter determines) and will take place at the Office for Recreation and Sport, 27 Valetta Road KIDMAN PARK 5025.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by @sa_womeninsport on Instagram via a comment on the winning image.
- The winner must make contact with the Office for Recreation and Sport by email on DPTI.ORSParticipation@sa.gov.au to arrange a time to claim their prize. The Winner must provide their full name, postal address or their current mobile telephone number and email address. Prize must be claimed from the Office for Recreation and Sport 27 Valetta Road KIDMAN PARK 5025 within two weeks of being notified.
- The Promoter shall endeavor to contact the winner via their Instagram account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after two weeks, an alternate winner will be selected on the basis of the criteria specified and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
- The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- The prize is valued in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for the prize if lost or damaged in transit.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
- Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/
- All images published on Instagram with #watchthewomen may be moderated and displayed on the Office for Recreation and Sport website, and the SA Women in Sport social media platforms. These images and associated usernames will be public.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you give the Office for Recreation and Sport and the Government of SA permission to use your submitted image/s and Instagram name in promotional formats via the Office for Recreation and Sport website, and SA Women in Sport social media platforms and in subsequent promotions with the relevant attribution. Entrants and winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to produce proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If identification required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) the winner's entry will be deemed invalid. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with taking or using the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, and potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written directions given under applicable law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The winner must claim the prize through the Promoter. For more information please contact Cheryl Barnett, Senior Project Officer, Office for Recreation and Sport on 84571430 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is the Minister assisting the Minister for Recreation and Sport and Chair, SA Women in Sport Taskforce acting through Office for Recreation and Sport, 27 Valetta Road KIDMAN PARK 5025..